Friday, October 31, 2008

Pin It

Interim

I can only report that my lawyer is working on something called an "interim application", which could speed things up a bit in terms of court. I remain hopeful that somehow, some way, we can finally sit down with the human beings who have the discretionary power of life and death over dogs in this municipality.

I wish they would regard my attempt to save my dog's life as necessary and right, not as a threat to their authority. They know better than anybody that the law is not perfect and the system needs improvement.

The world may be a tough place; nevertheless it is not a sign of weakness to change a decision. When it means sparing a life, being flexible enough to change your mind is the greatest strength there is.

Open, strong, flexible, balanced...


2 comments:

  1. yes, you said it perfectly as always! prayers everyday j

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so sorry that this is happening to you. keep fighting and stay strong and hopefully with the help of everybody touched by this we can save Brindi.

    -Chantal

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Only users with Google accounts may post comments. Others may contact me via facebook.