Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Pin It

Please fence me in!



Eureka! 
Thanks to the awesome help of my friend Jon, I have achieved a fenced enclosure for a dog run: 65 feet long, about ten feet wide, on the back of the house. Wired to sturdy metal stakes pounded into the rocky soil (more like soily rocks) and sitting right down to the ground.
No more escapes from the back door to the street (though this only happened one time, it was enough). Soon to be followed by a similar enclosure on the front. 
I kept looking over my shoulder to see Brindi while we were putting it up. It's so empty without her here. She brightens up the place so much.

3 comments:

  1. That's fantastic!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, great work!

    I'm Francesca's sister and I can tell you--she will do whatever it takes and KEEP ON persevering until she gets Brindi home! Way to go, Francesca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! Hopefully this madness will end soon for both you and Brindi.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Only users with Google accounts may post comments. Others may contact me via facebook.