Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pin It

Donation link: being fixed

To the person who alerted me about the donation button:
It should work, I checked from another computer. Try logging into your paypal account if it does not go directly to the right page. There is no way for a search to work on paypal; it's not set up for that. 

Another option: the Free Brindi fashion statement! All the rage (pun intended) in the regional metropolis and the eastern shore! Bob Riley made it a fixture of his fall wardrobe! 
FREE BRINDI Dark T-Shirt
It comes in lots of colors and styles, men's and women's and dogs' sizes, and long sleeves for the winter!
Click on the shirt to go to cafepress.com and see other items as well.

3 comments:

  1. Works perfectly now. It went right to the Brindi "page" when i clicked on the Donate button.

    My thoughts are with you and Brindi daily. I fear to think what I would have done had she been my dog.

    Ed Mulrenin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Ed, I really appreciate your help and support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. when ever I wear my Free Brindi baseball style shirt theres always positive comments made or questions asked.Lots of people do not known the full story behind this sad hurtfull situation.

    Bob Riley

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Only users with Google accounts may post comments. Others may contact me via facebook.