Saturday, April 17, 2010

Pin It

Outing the local media: your lack of morals is showing

Some media people seem to forget that Twitter is publicly accessible. They should know better, don't you think? Their lack of morals is showing as well as their ignorance of social media. Nobody really cares what a local rag claiming to be political satire says, but people expect more of the CBC and the Chronicle-Herald.

Here are tweets seen today. Some are by friends of media people. Don't get me wrong:  people are entitled to their opinions. But I can't help noticing, there is no monopoly on heartlessness.













  1. Smiles_normalJohn_Gillis RT @krisp131: Please, God, just make this story go away. RT @chronicleherald#Brindi not aggressive, trainer tells Halifax court http://ow.ly/1zrbP



1 comment:

  1. As a family member of a shelter dog, I'm actually on your side of this argument. I was suprised to find my tweet on your site as I was commenting on the media coverage of this story. I guess in the future I will have to word my posts more clearly.
    - Laura (DistantDreamer4)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. Only users with Google accounts may post comments. Others may contact me via facebook.